Thursday, November 26, 2009

Halloween Bocas Style


Had a crazy crazy Halloween here in Bocas. As you may or may not know, Bocas is quite the party town. There are parties every night and the bars are thumping til 5 am most nights. We laugh because everyday someone comes by the language school to advertize that their bar is having ladies night. In Bocas there is a ladies night every night....nice for me I guess. Anyways, Halloween was a spectacle. All the tourists were out in their handmade throw it together outfits and the locals were all out full force too. I had a babysitter that night and got home around 3:30. I was a rock star complete with a star on my eye, crazy hair (most of the night until it got too hot and I had to put it up) and tatoos everywhere. Rye and I went to a Halloween gathering earlier in the day. Rye was a rainbow fairy....a last minute idea we had, but it was cute. She had rainbow tatoos on her face and a rainbow skirt and shirt and purple wings. Check out the pictures from the day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment